some think that universities should provide skills and knowledge required at the work place for graduates, while others think that the true function of a university should be to give across to knowledge for its own sake, regardless of whether the course i

some think that universities should provide skills and knowledge required at the work place for graduates, while others think that the true function of a university should be to give across to knowledge for its own sake, regardless of whether the course is useful to an employer.

what in your opinion,should be he main function of a university

The university is the place where the students enhances his practical knowledge and his skills. Universities are responsible for the providing graduates with knowledge and skills, which are needed at the work place. similarly, I think students are also equally responsible for their skills and knowledge.

Every university has its own rules and regulation which they follow, each and every student must govern the rules, its a compulsory task for them. By governing the rules only students try to adopt their college environment and atmosphere. Universities provide more intensive training for the students conducting seminars, workshop and many guest lectures on career development.

These sessions plays a vital role in inhibiting the requirement at the workplace. Most of the universities applause the students who have done best in academics and other social activities. They provide information to the students for doing intern ships in MNC's. This would be a good impact for the students by adapting and knowing the requirement at workplace. Students can absorb more technical objectives or information practically by solving the queries. So, I think universities places a incredible and crucial role for graduates to provide with knowledge skills required at workplace.

In contrast, Now-a-days education has become a business. Some of university are looking after their won deed they are not at all interested in students well being. They are least bother of graduates who should be place and be adopted to the skills and knowledge required at the workplace. The universities are thinking that their aim is to provide education by giving the requirement amount lectures in the class. There are no technical aspects covered, only theory is covered and rest is left over for the students. Because of these the student will not be fit for attending the pool-drives conducted by MNC's. If he had attended it and got place, their also he will be lacking the skills and knowledge for him. Then again student should take separate class and improve their knowledge in MNC.

Finally,By observing the above discussion it can be concluded universities place a vital role in enhance the skills and knowledge required at workplace

where the students enhances his practical knowledge
where the students enhance their practical knowledge

These sessions plays a vital role
These sessions play a vital role

universities places a incredible and crucial role
universities place a incredible and crucial role

Some of university are looking after
Some of universities are looking after

They are least bother of graduates who should be place and be adopted
They are least bothering of graduates who should be placed and be adopted

a vital role in enhance the skills
a vital role in enhancing the skills

Sentence: Every university has its own rules and regulation which they follow, each and every student must govern the rules, its a compulsory task for them.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a
Suggestion: Refer to its and a

Sentence: If he had attended it and got place, their also he will be lacking the skills and knowledge for him.
Description: The fragment their also he is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace also with adjective

The fourth paragraph is not exactly right on the topic.