Sport today is turning into a business, with many companies involved and ever growing prize money for the sportsmen. Do you think it’s a positive or negative development?

The role of sports to make life exotic, healthy and wealthy is terrific. presently, it has been extremely debatable wether involvement of corporate world in the field of sports invite more pros than cons or not. Here, I would like to assert that this trend has more advantages than disadvantages.

There are multifarious merits of this phenomenon. First and foremost, the introduction of companies in sports sector has made it a money spinning industry to allure more youngsters towards games. For example, rewarding a hefty sum of money to players by companies inspires millions of other youngster...

Sentence: The role of sports to make life exotic, healthy and wealthy is terrific. presently, it has been extremely debatable wether involvement of corporate world in the field of sports invite more pros than cons or not.
Error: wether Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Hence, business authories are making good usage of sports to promote their products.
Error: authories Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: All of above,aspirations of winning most luxurious prizes like very expensive cars, bikes declaired by companies stimulate them to give their best to ensure every chance to win those awards.
Error: declaired Suggestion: declared

Sentence: Adding to it, the chances of fixing, dopping, illegal ways to win incredible awards, are spreading their roots due to overwelhming support to games by enterprises.
Error: overwelhming Suggestion: overwhelming
Error: dopping Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To recapitulte, sports have become part and parcel in our lives.
Error: recapitulte Suggestion: recapitulate