Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, sports pros’ salary is considerably higher than others who have an important job. The issue of athletes’ salaries has become controversial recently. There are numerous conflicting ideas between those who believe that sports professionals are entiteled to these high salaries, and others who claim that they are not deserved for this income. In what follows, these view points will first discussed and then my own position would be delineated.

To begin with, it is believed by many that pros’ high salary is fair because they have a demanding job. For example, football players should train everyday, and be meticulous about what they eat. Also, they have to spend most of their time far from their family; therefore, as far as their jobs have many difficulties, it is fair that they earn higher than others.

On the other hand, others claim that they should not get a greater salary than others who have important and uphill jobs. It helps to think of teachers. Although they play a key role in people’s nurture, their salary is not high enough. Besides, many claim that if teacher do not work properly, many sports pros will not become an athlete; hence, it is clear why many support this point of view.

To sum up, for the reasons of sports pros’ demanding jobs and the importance of others people job, the issue of athletes’ high salaries is supported and refuted by many; however, I personally agree with that their salaries are unfair since many other jobs have even higher needs of attempt. In my point of view, there would be a great reduction in their income in future.

if teacher do not work properly
if teachers do not work properly

Sentence: To sum up, for the reasons of sports pros' demanding jobs and the importance of others people job, the issue of athletes' high salaries is supported and refuted by many; however, I personally agree with that their salaries are unfair since many other jobs have even higher needs of attempt.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and people

Sentence: There are numerous conflicting ideas between those who believe that sports professionals are entiteled to these high salaries, and others who claim that they are not deserved for this income.
Error: entiteled Suggestion: entitled