Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair.

The great sports professionals intend to have high incomes than others career’s professions. People discuss that this is justice or injustice. In my point of views, every career can make people to success and get high returns.

In current weather, people from everywhere are interested in sports especially for football, basketball and badminton. The teams which can defeat others with high scores are popular and acknowledged by societies. As we know, such popular teams get high incomes and have lots of supporters. This fact attracts people to become a sports profession or a coach of team. However, the sports career is unstable and the way became well-known is too terrible. To reach the peak of success, professions need to have the excellent players with gift, funds and good advertisings. Moreover, some magic are need for things uncontrolled such as a nice weather of matches.

If we consider deeply, our societies have many successful professions who are from different areas such as political, law, science or actors. For example, Aum patcharapa, an actress in Thailand, is a millionaire, she is good at film performance and have unique character. Thus, she got THB 1,000,000 per one film or one times for being one brand ambassador.

Nevertheless, definition of successful is too wild. Some may define with moneys but some may define with happiness or honors. Kanthi, the monk in Bhudda religion, had completely successful life, he gave the definition of success for being good to people around him. He did, taught and gave until his last breathe. He did not possess more properties or much money. But surely, he was happy guy who was respected by people around the world.

I partially agree with the statement that sports profession can earn great deal more money in the condition that they dedicate themselves for what they do. I believe in strong intention of people. Even we are not in sports areas, we can successful and get high returns. If we pay fully attentions for what we do in our career. Successful and money are absolutely depended on our attempts.

he was happy guy
he was a happy guy

Successful and money are absolutely depended on our attempts.
Success and money are absolutely dependent on our attempts.

Sentence: The great sports professionals intend to have high incomes than others career's professions.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common, genitive
Suggestion: Refer to others and career's

the way became well-known is too terrible.
the way to become well-known is too terrible.

Sentence: Even we are not in sports areas, we can successful and get high returns.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to sports and areas
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to can and successful