Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, massive sums of labour wage are assigned to employments noticeable popularity within society, sports being undoubtedly the major realm of such well paid jobs. While many believe that this is a fair amount for the job they do, others refute such a statement and consider that other jobs should obtain further money for their contribution to society. In this essay I will look at the both beneficial sides of the stated debate before providing a reasoned conclusion.

On the one hand, professions in sports provide uncountable numerous benefits to society, due to the fact that paramount morals such as unity and self-esteem are imbued in them. Take for example football, where players constantly portray the importance of being and working hard in team. Thus, the sense of empathy and devotion is perceived fostering people's mind to act so.

On the other hand, despite these morals to be essential, there are other professions of greater importance which have enabled humanity to evolve. This is nowhere clearer than in health, science and education. For instance, had it not been for scientific breakthroughs in vaccination, far more individuals would have been affected to demise. Therefore, it is clear that professionals in such areas ought to be more valued owing to the fundamental paper that they hold for society's well-being.

To conclude, after depicting both sides of the matter, I strongly believe that, albeit sports professionals impel an important lesson in life, I consider the professions which have a direct impact on people's development to be more important. Thus, in my opinion, greater governmental expenses should be led to teachers, doctors and scientist. Were this policy to be implemented, greater advances would be feasible.

are assigned to employments noticeable popularity within society
are assigned to employments in/of noticeable popularity within society ???

provide uncountable numerous benefits
provide uncountable and numerous benefits

I consider the professions which have a direct impact on people's development to be more important.
I consider the professions which have a direct impact on people's development are to be more important.

Still have grammar issues.

Need to develop sentences smoothly.