t is becoming more and more difficult to escape the influence of the media on our lives.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of living in a media rich society.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or ex

In the last years our society pretty developed and changed through a constant influence of media in our lives. From television to internet, step by step it changed our values and way of thinking: power, success and money became the new Gods and we started to judge the worth of a person according to its status and wellness.

However, it have not been always like this: when the idea of media born it was to improve the society, for advertising new products and as consequence people were exited and huge steps were made in improving the way of live. This instrument leaded to a new condition of wellness since people were really motivated to keep the tendency with this society always in evolution and media was also used as an alley to inform people about the world.

In fact, I guess that from 50 to 60 years ago, the news was more trustable and the media had like only target to inform people about the local and world facts: it was a first small step to globalisation. However the situation nowadays seem to have turned to the exact contrary: media control our society making us follow the last trends not to benefit us, but for having more profits and influence on our lives. t is not only about the market: the news that now is transmitted is sometimes altered to make us believe something else, to maintain control and continuing undisturbed to study our preferences and influence as also in future.

To conclude, I believe that the only way to get rid of this slavery is to remember that media was created to benefit us and not damage: we should take back the control and try to be less influenced and affected by all the messages they pass.

it have not been always like this
it has not been always like this

it was a first small step to globalisation
it was a small step to globalisation

However the situation nowadays seem to
However the situation nowadays seems to

Sentence: In fact, I guess that from 50 to 60 years ago, the news was more trustable and the media had like only target to inform people about the local and world facts: it was a first small step to globalisation.
Error: globalisation Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: trustable Suggestion: No alternate word