Team can teach more skills for life than other activities which are played alone. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is universally acknowledged that ‘we learn from womb to tomb’. Presently, it is considered that the team activities are lucrative to evolve more skills in a person as compared to individual activities. Here, I would like to accord with the given statement.

Multifarious points throw light on my view. First and foremost, the team activities plays a phenomenal role to make a person noble character. To be specific, working with different people nourishes an individual with superior traits including team spirit, brotherhood, cooperation and so on. As a result, a person learns such qualities and tries to implement in his life. Hence, an individual get opportunity to become a noble character in the society.

Further emphasizing on my point of view, the presence of outstanding performers in a team provides an individual with useful tips regarding his weaknesses as well as developing new skills. Consequently, it helps in overall development of an individual. Moreover, a person learns the quality of ‘first you’ and tolerance while working with his companions. And therefore, these traits make a person cooperative and extrovert. Thus, team activities are better than individual ones. By contrast, others have conflicting views.

They think that, unlike team activities, the individual activities boost the spirit of self confidence and independency. However, in groups a person, sometimes, may depend over his team-mates’ ability. Hence, working alone develops self esteem in people. What is more, in solo events, a person himself is responsible for the results. Therefore, it is fabulous way to extract the best internal potential of a person. Thence, the individual activities are beneficial to yield best performances.

To recapitulate, both the views have their own significance. We can neither support nor go against either of sides, but, still, I believe that the team works are better than working alone to acquire more skills.

the team activities plays a phenomenal role
the team activities play a phenomenal role

an individual get opportunity to become a noble character in the society.
an individual gets opportunity to become a noble character in the society.

it is fabulous way
it is a/the fabulous way

Sentence: They think that, unlike team activities, the individual activities boost the spirit of self confidence and independency.
Error: independency Suggestion: No alternate word