Technology allows food to be produced in greater quantities and at lower prices. Some people believe that this positive development, while a this feel that the change is harmfuldiscuss?

Technology allows food to be produced in greater quantities and at lower prices. Some people believe that this positive development, while a this feel that the change is harmful
discuss?

As the population has become achilles heel. It is hard to give sufficient food to people without the use of technology. Therefore, people think this is in the salutary of society, while others believe that it is menace for society.

Those who are in the favour of food with technology point out science has given manifold options to produce food such as genetically modified food, hybrid, pesticides and fertilisers. These are not only use to produce food, also improve quality of food. They think with the help of science and technology, they can have better quality, enjoy food whenever they want. Even, it is out of season. Furthermore, they think this technology improving food safety by removing of toxic compounds.

Other people , however, believe that the use of technology, fertiliser and pesticides is dangerous for people's health. Since pesticides and fertilisers have been linked with deleterious effects on human health and that of environment. Children exposed to pesticides and fertilisers have increase rates of leukemia and brain cancer. Moreover, these things pollute the air, water and ground. As a result, plant and animal life may die. According to this group, technology is totally harmful for our nature, health and children.

In summary, people believe that technology is necessary to overcome the need of food and poverty. Yet, it may menace to health and environment. So, authority should take some step towards environment and health to take more beneficial of technology.

it is menace for society.
it is a menace for society.

These are not only use to produce food
These are not only used to produce food

this technology improving food safety
this technology is improving food safety

Children exposed to pesticides and fertilisers have increase rates
Children exposed to pesticides and fertilisers have increased the rates

take some step
take some steps

to take more beneficial of technology.
to take more benefit of technology.

Minimum 250 words wanted.