Tests and examinations are a central feature of school systems in many countries.Do you think the educational benefits of testing outweigh any disadvantages?Give reasons for your answer, and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experie

Tests and examinations are a central feature of school systems in many countries.
Do you think the educational benefits of testing outweigh any disadvantages?

Give reasons for your answer, and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

The subject of examinations where school system based the educational benefits students earned in other parts of the world is a crucial concern for the society at the moment.

Firstly, examinations and tests, given to students, as the basis to assess the educational benefits they achieved was not considered to be accurate. To illustrate, students were motivated to study only during tests. How can we say that this is the exact way of assessing them? In fact cramming, when it comes to studying before the test, will lead to a temporary attainment of the lessons they have learned. On the other hand, if only students diligently study continuously, even examination would not be conducted will insure them a success when it comes to a proper education they needed in their lives.

Turning to the second point,it is been for ages that examinations and test were the basis used to view the progress of students. This process was utilized to discover if students will proceed to their next level of education or not. It is an essential way of school system all over the world.Undeniably, if examinations will be eradicated in school. Progress in learning will be defeated.

To try and form a conclusion, tests and examinations conceivably were the main core of education. Without it education would not flourish and will be irrelevant to our society. Furthermore, progress of students would not be assessed and most students will lost their interest in their studies, since motivational element was lost.

The subject of examinations where school system based the educational benefits students earned in other parts of the world

even examination would not be conducted will insure them a success
even the examination which is not conducted will insure them a success

it is been for ages
it has been for ages

most students will lost their interest in their studies
most students will lose their interests in their studies