There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

Since long time ago music has been a part of culture and civilization of people, therefore not too difficult to find music in every era and every place in the world. Along with time music become variously. Music has many types which can be divided by the source. Music can be divided to 2 big division such as international music like popular music (pop, jazz, rock, funk, metal, hip hop, etc.) or art music (instrumental) and traditional music.

Due to music has developed along with culture. Every people and every place has their own music. Many people or culture cannot be isolated from their favorite music or their traditional music. They always listen music every day in their less time or use music for culture ceremony. Nowadays music becomes one of need, because music can entertain people and makes people forget their problem. Many people also use music to express their emotion for example if they feel happy they will listen rock or pop dance music. Beside that music like traditional music can be used as utility of ceremony culture, for example in every world cup in the opening ceremony every host will show their culture one of that is music.

Along with modernization popular music become popular and has many fans. The fans are not only mature but also children. If since in child people accustomed to listen international music like popular music, the possibility they will forget or don’t like traditional music will be bigger than ever. This threat the existence of traditional music. So beside listen international music children must be also listen traditional music.

Music has been a part of culture and civilization because music has many benefits. Along with modernization many people prefer listen international music to traditional music this will threat existence of traditional music, so that why important to listen and conserve traditional music.

Due to music has developed along with culture.
Description: check books how to use 'due to'.

popular music become popular and has many fans.
popular music becomes popular and has many fans.

children must be also listen traditional music.
children must also listen to traditional music.

why important to listen and conserve traditional music.
why it is important to listen and conserve traditional music.

No. of Grammatical Errors: 4 2 //Read a good grammar book.