There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that it heard everywhere nowadays?

Music is a way for people to express their sentiment by a bunch of arrangement tone. In abbreviation, music is a soul food, that bring happiness, cheerfulness, awareness, and sorrow for the listeners. Then, for today, as similar as increasing in human creativity, the development of music raise rapidly and create many genders or types of music as the consequence. In most case, there are just two type of music, traditional and International. The existence of those two still be a debatable issue, because some people think if an International music lead the traditional music to disappear, while others claim if International music is important to be a work-space for composer and no correlation about the traditional music extinction in future.

The International music that is well-known as pop music is an acceptable music in almost all people in this world. The value of humanity easy to spread along in its lyric, like John Lennon did in his outstanding song titled “Imagine”. Not only about humanity, political and environmental issues also convenient to narrated. Then, the unity would be a nice implication, because through the pop, people are willing to understand the purpose of hidden invitation in the lyric.

Although pop music provides many advantages, traditional music can not be ruled out, because it contains many fragments of history and every part of the lyric consist of nationality values. Furthermore, some regions have a culture that has an inserting traditional music as a ceremonial media, likes in Bali. That kind of music also used nation language and accent to burn the spirit of citizen, as same as FIFA did prior the football match began.

Composers have many ideas to improve the flavor of song, generally in music. They create a combination of ethnic and techno music to introduce the traditional music in a new way. That was a good impression for the first time, but still can not to replaced the role of traditional music.

All in all, the traditional music contains many pieces of culture and history, and has a complexity association with its region. As an evidence of development in civilization, traditional music should be conserve and inherited to the next generation.

music is a soul food, that bring happiness,
music is a soul food that brings happiness,

the development of music raise rapidly and create many genders
the development of music raises rapidly and creates many genders

The existence of those two still be a debatable issue,
The existence of those two is still a debatable issue,

an International music lead the traditional music
an International music leads the traditional music

Sentence: The value of humanity easy to spread along in its lyric, like John Lennon did in his outstanding song titled Imagine.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to humanity and easy

Sentence: Not only about humanity, political and environmental issues also convenient to narrated.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and narrated

Sentence: Although pop music provides many advantages, traditional music can not be ruled out, because it contains many fragments of history and every part of the lyric consist of nationality values.
Description: The fragment lyric consist of is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace consist with verb, past participle

Sentence: Furthermore, some regions have a culture that has an inserting traditional music as a ceremonial media, likes in Bali.
Suggestion: Refer to inserting and traditional

but still can not to replaced the role of traditional music.
but still can not replace the role of traditional music.