There are many different types of music in the world today Why do we need music Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays

There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

Over the years, music is considered as an important source of entertainment. Within the past 15 years, however, there had been an abrupt variation in the music style. Some believe that the traditional music of a country is much more important than the widely heard international music and some refute this. These points of view will be discussed in this order.

Music to a very large extent reflects the past, heritage, culture, norms and traditions of a country. An idea that support this is the traditional music that highlights the sacrifices made by their elders and promotes patriotism a...

An idea that support this is the traditional music
An idea that supports this is the traditional music

Sentence: The people taste for music has been totally changed.
Suggestion: Refer to people and taste