There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

In this modern time where there's a lot of loud electronic genre of music and nonsense lyrics, somehow it's still a good business for the industry. Most of us grew up from the music preferred by our parents and from schools. In this essay I will discuss why we need music and the importance of country and International music at this age.

As the saying goes "music is a universal language". Somehow this is true. Even babies can enhance their brain activities when they hear pleasant tones. People can easily relate to tunes even it is recorded from different language. Most popular music have different language versions so locals can appreciate it more. It does not matter if it is music with lyrics or just instrumental. Most people appreciate music because they can relate to it. They can associate their experiences and emotions through music. Sad songs for heartbroken, happy and energetic tunes for the people who are inspired. We often use fast sounds when we exercise or doing household chores. There are tons of timeless records that we can play over and over again, great thing is that it can turn back memories when you hear the familiar sounds.

With regards to the types of music, some old souls still prefer the traditional tunes, locally made that suits local music tastes. Melodies that are soothing to ears and lyrics with stories and it rhymes. However as time passes, new generation prefers International music in terms of the catchy beat and not more of meaningful words.

In my opinion, traditional music is connected to the local artists in each countries. It is important in a sense that it is showcasing the native talents including the singer and the musical scoring. Somehow, this is where they can express their freedom of speech. They make songs about their government, love ones and to inspire their countrymen. I believe, this can last for a long time. Unlike for the new tracks, most of them are "one-hit-wonder" and some can easily forget after few months on the charts.

Sentence: Melodies that are soothing to ears and lyrics with stories and it rhymes.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to it and rhymes

Sentence: In my opinion, traditional music is connected to the local artists in each countries.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and countries