There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

It is hard to imagine life without music. Since the earliest time until nowadays world, music has inspired human being and it is still considered one of the most expressive and useful arts.

Each form of music that we know is an expression of feelings, moods or thoughts and opinions, above all because it is easily reachable, and comprehensive. People usually listen to music just to relax, to enjoy dancing during a party, to not feel alone, while reading a book, singing with it. Others need even to play music, because they need to communicate themselves by means of sounds, believing that music is more profitable than a painting or other types of art.

Music is also expression of culture. Each country has his own ideology and music represents traditions and the citizens identity. Indeed, we can count on many different kinds of music, and as a consequence, through international music, we can know and recognize many culture around us and let us be influenced by them. Althought traditional music must be preserved, because each country should be maintain his own national history, certainly international music is important both to find other culture and to keep a process of globalization.

Finally, in my opinion, it does not matter where music comes from, I believe that it should be an enjoyment to each listener.

because each country should be maintain his own national history,
because each country should maintain his own national history,

Sentence: Since the earliest time until nowadays world, music has inspired human being and it is still considered one of the most expressive and useful arts.
Description: The fragment until nowadays world is rare

Minimum 250 words wanted.