There are too many people on this planet so it is logical to look for other planets that humankind can colonize. Do you agree that space exploration is the answer to over population?

A survey showed that the density of population in this world is getting bigger as the rate of birth is higher than the number of death. It is widely held that humans need more spacious to stay alive, so it is logical to search a new place that humankind can live on. However, I personally disagree that space exploration is the answer to combat over population. There are several reasons why I hold this view.

It is obviously that the Earth is the only planet in the Milky Way which human can adapt to survive. It is impossible to stay in another planet because of the differences of temperature as well as pressure with the Earth. For instance, Mars is the most similar characteristics with the Earth, whereas, it does not enough to support human being’s life there as the weather is exceptionally different with our Earth.

Additionally, space exploration is extremely expensive. It needs enormous of money to travel form one planet to another planet. It is better if the funding of space exploration is used to explore to either new island or continent to find a new area for human being. Furthermore, governments from each country cooperate to solve problem of excess population and maintain the spread of colonists evenly. For example, China has the largest civilians in this world, but its government migrate its populations itself to another countries to balance the distribution of population.

In conclusion, I believe that space exploration is not the answer to over population as there is no planet which has the same conditions with the Earth and it is not inexpensive.

it does not enough to support human being’s life there
it is not enough to support human being’s life there

Sentence: For example, China has the largest civilians in this world, but its government migrate its populations itself to another countries to balance the distribution of population.
Description: The fragment government migrate its is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace migrate with verb, past tense
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and countries