Tourism is a modern form of colonialism It distorts local economies causes environmental damage and ruins the places it exploits To what extent would you support or reject this idea

Tourism is a modern form of colonialism. It distorts local economies, causes environmental damage and ruins the places it exploits. To what extent would you support or reject this idea?

Tourism has played a crucial role in socio-economic development in each country. It has brought to economy many beneficial things and laid the foundation for improving much more incomes for local people. To mind my, I am in favour of development of tourism thanks to its benefits.

First of all, tourist industry has made a huge contribution to state budget. Obviously, if a nation attracts a large number of visitors, a large amount of money will be spent by these travellers via buying souvenirs as well as enjoying night life. Moreover, local state authorities also have incomes through selling tickets for entrance of historical relics and other tourist attractions. When local government has a big budget, many infrastructures will be invested, such as expanding roads, building more high-class hotels and food services to meet demands of the tourists. Also, as tourism develops significantly, state has much more money from these revenues to make an investment in public services such as public health and social welfares.

Another reason is that tourism also helps local people to have a stable income to have better life. This means that manual employees are lifted out of poverty, the rate of crimes is also reduced due to having employment. Therefore, this makes a key role in maintain social orders. With income is from tourism, local people may have enough money to invest in childrens’ education to make sure that chidren would lead to having a better life later due to being well-educated. In other words, life of the local people will be improved if tourism develops in an appropriate way with the local features.

It seems to me that it is unacceptable to reject development of tourism for the reasons of environmental damages or destruction of the ecology. The most important thing is that governments should reconcile the need for development of the economy with concern for protecting environment. Therefore, it is essential to develop tourism because its positive aspects may be more overweight than its negative effects.

To mind my,
To my mind ,

With income is from tourism,
With the income which is from tourism,

Sentence: With income is from tourism, local people may have enough money to invest in childrens' education to make sure that chidren would lead to having a better life later due to being well-educated.
Error: chidren Suggestion: children
Error: childrens Suggestion: children's