Universities should accept equal members of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Recently, gender equalty is a hot topic to debated, not only in government, but also in universities. Some people said if male and female members in universities should be same, while the other claims if universities need not to worry about that. Only the qualified people who able to join the study, no matter if dominated by men or women.

Limited quota for students in universities be intended for high definition fresh graduates that must be have a different number of gender. In the other word, quality is the first requirement, gender is second. Furthermore, similar in intelligence should be helpful for universities to teaching that will be impacted the graduate acceleration and study periods. The peak of this case is increasing in accreditation.

From the other hand, the balance proportion of men and women is a representation of every gender have a same probability to enter the universities. Moreover, male and female students can completing each other, even it in study, organization, or other, because a different background gives more variation point of views to decide a wise decision. Consideration in gender or accreditation is a difficult deliberation. But it would be easy to choose gender if togetherness is the reason. Moreover, that is a better responsibility of universities to create smart graduates from standard students than just collecting the smart ones.

In conclusion, I tend to stand on the gender equalty in universities, because men and women have a different development in cognitive. Only choose the skillful ones can affecting the students mind set in the future. Male has a tendency to be strong and quick thinking, but female in humanity. Placing that two characteristics should be a good decision, because they need each other.

Some people said if male and female members in universities should be same,
Some people said male and female members in universities should be same,

while the other claims if universities need not to worry about that.
while others claim universities don't need to worry about that.

Limited quota for students in universities be intended for high definition
Limited quota for students in universities should be intended for high definition

the balance proportion of men and women is a representation of every gender have a same probability to enter the universities
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

male and female students can completing each other,
male and female students can complete to each other,

Sentence: Limited quota for students in universities be intended for high definition fresh graduates that must be have a different number of gender.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to definition and fresh

Sentence: Only choose the skillful ones can affecting the students mind set in the future.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to can and affecting
Suggestion: Refer to students and mind

Sentence: Recently, gender equalty is a hot topic to debated, not only in government, but also in universities.
Error: equalty Suggestion: equally

Sentence: In conclusion, I tend to stand on the gender equalty in universities, because men and women have a different development in cognitive.
Error: equalty Suggestion: equally