universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. To what degree do you agree or disagree?

In the modern world, although an increasing number of female students have got admittance into universities much more than ever before, they are still underproportioned in some subjects, particularly in science and engineering disciplines. Therefore, some people argue that universities should ensure the same numbers of male and female srudents in all subjects. From where I stand, this view is kind of unrealistic for the following reasons.

To begin with, it is commonly accepted that males and females tend to show different interests in every subject, due to the fact that they have a dissimil...

Sentence: Therefore, some people argue that universities should ensure the same numbers of male and female srudents in all subjects.
Error: srudents Suggestion: students

Sentence: While men are gifted in math, physics and some other scientific courses which require a high level of logical thinking, analysis and deduction, women. on the countary, appear to be emotional about surroundings and place emphasis on literature and languages.
Error: countary Suggestion: contrary

Sentence: Only in this way can female students' social status be recognised and their confidence be boosted.
Error: recognised Suggestion: recognized