Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The majority of breakthroughs in the world are based on universities’ researches. Achievements will be piratical and valuable in case that both men and women enjoy the same opportunities. In my opinion, it is meaningless that university should offer every subject for equal numbers of male and female students.

First of all, it is unreasonable to have equal number of men and women in academic majors. In the event that we want to follow of statement in aforementioned question the rights of people will be overwhelmed in election’s process of open positions in the universities. Each man and woman has their own attitudes and it is probable that a subject is not filled with equal numbers of genders. For instance, in my country nursing positions often are occupied with volunteers’ woman, in contrast, a lot of male students tent to continue their educations in engineering courses.

In addition to what I have just said, I can add that open positions in each university should be filled on the basis of merits and creativity. To be more exact, professors and supervisors should concentrate on abilities’ applicants rather the type of gender. In the past, the number of institutes which accepted female students were a little, while on the other hand, nowadays we can see mixed departments in all over the world. Regarding researches, It is quite wrong and unaccepted that educational centers adopt decisions based on it fact that their courses should be occupied with men and women equally rather than qualified applicants.

To cut long story short, I personally believe that universities should present the same as chances for male and females students. But I do not agree with the same numbers of each gender instead of superb qualifications.

Each man and woman has their own attitudes
Each man and woman has his or her own attitudes

based on it fact that their
based on the fact that their

Sentence: For instance, in my country nursing positions often are occupied with volunteers' woman, in contrast, a lot of male students tent to continue their educations in engineering courses.
Suggestion: Refer to students and tent

Sentence: To cut long story short, I personally believe that universities should present the same as chances for male and females students.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to females and students

Sentence: Achievements will be piratical and valuable in case that both men and women enjoy the same opportunities.
Error: piratical Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Regarding researches, It is quite wrong and unaccepted that educational centers adopt decisions based on it fact that their courses should be occupied with men and women equally rather than qualified applicants.
Error: unaccepted Suggestion: No alternate word