Universities should accept equally numbers of male and female study in every subject.To what extent do you agree or disagree.

Universities should accept equally numbers of male and female study in every subject.
To what extent do you agree or disagree.

Looked at a broad sociological perspective, females have always wanted equality of number of students in universities. I am of the opinion that equal quantity of genders in universities is exceptionally necessary for every modern society. However, this topic shall be scrutinized in this essay, before a reasoned conclusion is reached.

Firstly, having different genders in universities in the same proportion, it is crystal clear that pupils can understand their subjects better. It is clear that females can understand some subjects better than males and vice versa. As a consequence of this twist, they can help each other to have a deeper understanding on a subject. For example, females are basically talented for linguistic subjects and males for mechanic. Therefore, having been in a balanced-class, students’ grades are most probably higher than an unbalanced-class. Furthermore, physiologists generally concede that females’ opinions are different to that of males’. Subsequently, as number of opinions is increased, the quantity and quality of ideas rise and finally, universities will have more innovative classes.

Secondly, it is everyone’s right to study in tertiary levels and this right has to be equally specified for ladies and gentlemen. It is obvious that our society needs both genders equally, however with different ratio in different sectors. An example to clarify is: ladies are most suitable candidates for management positions as they are authoritative and also, employees respect ladies the most. On the other side of the coin, men have a great potential to take executive positions. In addition, universities have to take students equally in terms of their sex, not only because this is their right, but also because they have to choose freely among majors. So, they can choose the major that they have talents on, so they will be flourishing for our society in their jobs, afterwards.

In conclusion, suffice it to say that having both genders equally in universities does come with numerous benefits. I attest, both genders are equally important for us and we should not ban any specific type or group of people from participating to any major in universities.

students’ grades are most probably higher than an unbalanced-class
Description: check books how to use 'A...er...than...B'

as number of opinions is increased
as the number of opinions is increased

Sentence: An example to clarify is: ladies are most suitable candidates for management positions as they are authoritative and also, employees respect ladies the most.
Suggestion: Refer to employees and respect