Universities should take the same number of men & women in each major.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement

Universities should take the same number of men & women in each major.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement

Gender equality has always been a highly debated topic. This is especially true in case of educational institutions that have gender equality as one of the core values. Universities, in particular, seem divided between the idea that the allocation of course seats should be merit based and the one that it should take gender into consideration. I find the latter proposition to be a one that is harmful not only on an individual level but also on a collective one.

The first flaw in this approach is that it can be unfair to some potential students. A more deserving candid...

More content wanted if you want 8.0 or over. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…