university lecturer now able to put their lecture on internet for students to read which reduce the importance of face to face lecture. do you believe it is a good idea to involve internet in formal education and give your opinion.

In this newfangled world, it is an undeniable truth that Internet brought a gigantic revolution in humans lifestyle, especially in education sector. At present, uploading their lecture on internet by university lecturers for students to get knowledge, is becoming a trend which may send the importance of face to face lecture at the back seat. Here, I would like to account for pros and cons of this phenomenon and give my opinion with my own perception.

To begin with, manifold points can be put down to shore up the advantages of internet's involvement in education. First and foremost is time s...

the idea of internet involvement in study deserve appreciation.
the idea of internet involvement in study deserves appreciation.