University should provide as much money for sports programme as for their libraries.Do you agree or disagree with this view?Give specific examples and reasons to explain your answer.

For an overall development of an individual sports play an pivotal role. The dynamics of the education system have been changed rampantly over the years. The significance of sports in the university education has tantamount importance as that of libraries. In my perception,university must spend money on the sports programme.

To begin with,libraries are considered as a store house of information and knowledge and consequently the university spend surplus amount of money on the libraries. Th another guiding factor which changed the substandard of university education are the sports. "A healthy mind lives in a healthy body" which can solely be attained by proper exercise and sports. It has been seen that numerous universities take proactive measures to impart sports facility. The numerous parameters attributed the importance of sports facility are as follow. Firstly,health,a good health is a prime concern of every individual. Universities must start and spend on sports programme in order to keep the students fit. Secondly,the need of the hour,surplus universities spend on sports and organise sports meet and events. Henceforth,the particular university or college get recognized in the society.

Moving further,the university programme give the courage and moral boast to sports person to pursue his/her career in particular game or sport. For an illustration,the renowned boxer of India "Vijendera Singh" was encouraged,supported and funded by native university. Moreover,the state government and central government have substantial grant every year to spend on the amenities and facilities. Additionally, the private university charges immense fee from a student in order to provide all the basic facilities.

To recapitulate, I would like to say that sports must be cheerished by every individual in order to have a fruitful life.

Th another guiding factor which changed the substandard of university education are the sports.
Another guiding factor which changed the substandard of university education is the sports.

are as follow.
are as follows.

the particular university or college get recognized in the society
the particular university or college gets recognized in the society

the university programme give the courage
the university programmes give the courage

Sentence: Secondly,the need of the hour,surplus universities spend on sports and organise sports meet and events.
Error: organise Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To recapitulate, I would like to say that sports must be cheerished by every individual in order to have a fruitful life.
Error: cheerished Suggestion: cherished

Not exactly right the topic from the conclusion: 'To recapitulate, I would like to say that sports must be cheerished by every individual in order to have a fruitful life.'. The conclusion should be something like 'University should provide as much money for sports programme as for their libraries.'