Using a computer every day can have more negative than positive effects on children.Do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Using a computer every day can have more negative than positive effects on children.
Do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Artificial intelligence based devices have gained massive attractions in our modern world from adults as well as young generations. Some people claim that computers overuse posses considerable risks for children, yet nobody could deny the major advantages of the interaction with technology.

On the one hand, if children got connected, they would develop enormous skills. The ability to find the proper information and how to use them is the main skill that boys and girls would benefit from as they navigate the World Wide Web. For example, children who can search for data in the right place would avail form this acquirement in their schools’ researches and higher university studies.

In addition, video games, which are potentially major component of children's entertainment, can play a prime role in improving children’s intelligence. Challenging video games, like puzzles for instance, could yield a great development in young people intellectual capabilities, because they encourage thinking and interpretation. Thus, the advantages of computers usage on daily basis can not be doubted.

On the other hand, however, the internet has devastating negative effects on children if not supervised by an adult. Chat rooms, for example, contain large numbers of perpetrators who need to exploit young innocent people. Therefore, if parents are intending to leave their kids in front of the screen for long periods, they should either apply some sort of control on the visited sites or disconnect the cable to protect their offspring against victimization.

To sum up, I highly agree with allowing the young generation to deal with computers every day, yet I recommend strict parental follow up.

Artificial intelligence based devices have gained
Artificial intelligence based devices has gained

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.