We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in business, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly planes. What things will they be used in the future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspicious

We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in business, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly planes. What things will they be used in the future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspicious of their benefits?

The past 50 years have seen a considerable scientific and technological advancement, and as an aftermath its implementation into people's day-to-day lives. One striking evidence of this is the comprehensive usage of computers which have become plainly indispensable in all spectrums of society, and have brought an array of boons in its wake. Nevertheless, there is a strongly held perception to what extent computers will influence our lives, so that their negative consequences should not be ignored.

First and foremost, it is indubitably imperative to take into account the fact that comp...