When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of lie out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of lie out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Over the last two decades, the different types of technologies have been invented. Technologies have been important and essential part of our today’s life-styles. These can be make our life more comfort and convenient. This essay will be discuss why the case and also examine positive and negative impacts on our societies.

To begin with, there are several negative effects of the development of technology. First and foremost, the invention of televisions, computers and mobiles could be to create negative impact on people, especially children’s and adults. Furthermore, they are more watching international movies on TV and computers. They could be more attracted their cultures and traditions. As a result, people may be possible less interest of their own customs and traditions.

On the other hand, we turn to other side of the technology have uncountable benefits. The most significant advantage is that before the development of transportation services, it could be almost difficult to move from one country to other country. In addition, the technology in transport systems like cars and planes must be made our life easier and more convenient than past life-styles.

In conclusion, I am of the opinion, there are advantages of the technology outweigh to the disadvantages. I believe that modern development cannot be threaten and predominant our traditional skills and ways of life. It must be keep our cultures alive.

make our life more comfort and convenient.
make our life more comfortable and convenient.

This essay will be discuss why
This essay will discuss why
This essay will be discussing why

we turn to other side of the technology have uncountable benefits.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

modern development cannot be threaten and predominant our traditional skills and ways of life.
modern development cannot threat and predominate our traditional skills and ways of life.

Minimum 250 words wanted