when a country develops its technology the traditional skills and ways of life die out

In the globalization life, the technology is integral part of our daily, personal, social and working life. As it thrives, it causes to lose of some life style of us.

It is vital to keep in mind that most of the technologies are not invented, on the contrary they are innovated very well. On the account of it, they supply us with efficiency in comparison with previous ones. Apart this fact, some of them are multifunctional and assemble features of different past items. Accordingly it is opportunity for us, to save our money , buying broad functional technology goods, and eliminate additional unusual ones. As one example, modern television contain itself, USB entrance and internet access.

As it develops day by day, it eases our life in most cases utterly. Such as regulating businesses, doing home-works and so on. A few example to include, it lets to parents improve thoughtfulness about their children, spending time with them.

Health improvement is one of the remarkable influence of technological development in our life. It is a marked fact that nowadays we are able to combat with many diseases. Such as smallpox, cancer in(some cases) and planting organs from a person to another one. And with right diagnosis to prevent other diseases.

Speaking of losing ways of life, it is an obvious fact that, on the contrary technology let us to contact easily with our relatives who are far from us, even nowadays video conferences are available in internet web-sites. And also we are able to share our culture and tradition with other people from overseas countries.

By taking all of the facts, I consider that development of technology must be taken into account as a triumph, to use it properly make chance us to eliminate unusual things from our life, and important tradition skills must be kept alive which are not irreplaceable by modern technology.

it is opportunity for us
it is an opportunity for us