The widespread use of the Internet has brought many problems. What do you think are the main problems associated with the use of web? What solutions can you suggest?

Over the last decades, thanks to technology development, even in the most remote areas people, have access at least to some forms of communication devices. Although in the digital era of nowadays the virtual world of the Internet has revolutionized all over the world, the adverse effects of it are inevitable.

The first point which I would like to address is related to children access to the Internet. By far, the most underlying danger of surfing on the Internet refers to visiting inappropriate websites by children. Take, for example, pornographic websites contain information and images which are considerably impressive on the children’s mind. Therefore from this angle the internet is a mental serious harm.

The next case which I would like to attract your attention to is that in our gadget-filled homes all of the family members are involved with their own electronic gizmos such as mobile phones, iPods, lap tops, etc, which means there is no spare time to hang around and spend with family. So, it can be another danger for families.

The last but not least disadvantage of the Internet I suppose is the chat rooms. Chatting is one form of electronic communication with an unknown person in any country around the world. In this type of interaction, one may establish a relationship with somebody who can easily tell lies and introduce themselves with another identity. In most of these cases, the relationship would lead to extreme emotional dependence on someone unreliable. Consequently, this can be considered as another downside of the issue.

To summarize, the obvious and also optimal solution seems to be that parents ought to restrict children over-use of the Internet and manage their own time to have more leisure activities with their children.

even in the most remote areas people, have access at least to some forms of communication devices.
even in the most remote areas people, people have access at least to some forms of communication devices.

Remove those pattern sentences like:
The first point which I would like to address is
The next case which I would like to attract your attention
The last but not least