the widespread use of the internet has brought many problems.what do you think are the main problem associated with the use of the web?what solution can you suggest ?

Since the development of technology our life has transformed completely. Nowadays people rely on the internet to find what they need. There is no doubt the interned has brought many benefits to our life. However, there is a downside on using the internet.

It is important to know the drawbacks of the widespread of the internet. Nowadays people spend most of their time surfing the web. For example, social networking, and watching videos, therefor this have led to a major health problem, such as problem with their vision, because of the radiation form the computer. Furthermore, people have become less active, due to the less time they have for other activities, such as sports, which also caused obesity for many people. Moreover, people now have more isolated live then in the past, they are not involved in society , they spend less time with their friend and family .

Now having looked at the problems of the widespread of the internet, we should consider looking at the measurement that could be followed to reduce the effect of it. For instance people need to reduce the time spent on the internet, therefor they will have more time for other activities. Also people should participant more in sports, because it has many benefit for their health. Furthermore they should be involved in society and spend time with people and have a face to face contact more.

To sum up, it is undeniable that the internet has affected our life in a negative way, because of miss abusing it, so people need to reduce the time spend on it ,also they have to be determent to change the way they use the internet and not let it affect their life.

therefor this have led to a major health problem
therefor this has led to a major health problem

Sentence: Also people should participant more in sports, because it has many benefit for their health.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to should and participant

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'they'.