The woman s place is in the home Do you agree or disagree

Under one of the most important title , women work outside home ,there is two different directions in which people are divided according to there society ,traditions and another factors that make there opinions guided by it.

A lot of men thinking that females are created to receive there feelings,loves and to decrease the stress faced them outside home . Also in there view, woman is the Queen of the home , she must take care of home, and should stay in it for children, starting from pregnancy and lactation period to the childhood for caring, teaching and give a good people to there country.

On the other hand, the different direction goes with the view of women working, and believes that they complete the role of men in and out side home , sharing all of the works and life events together with no different between them . She can do even the hard works. Those with this opinion refuse the title of this essay which say the place of women in home.

By making a nice meal from those different thinking , we can say that woman can work but with the preservation of her important role in home and must respect her husband .

,there is two different directions i
,there are two different directions i

traditions and another factors that make there opinions guided by it.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and factors

A lot of men thinking that
A lot of men think that

No. of Words: 201 350 // Minimum 250 words wanted.