Young people are much more aware of and concerned about issues like the environment, poverty, and animal welfare than previous generations. What is your own opinion? Give reasons and examples.

Young people have broader horizons concerning worldwide problems like environmental changes, poverty and animal welfare, than their counterparts. This occurs for a good many reasons.

First and foremost, the emergence of technology has brought a wealth of different ways through people are informed. For example, powerful computers aligned with the Internet, offer different type of resources about environmental issues, the worldwide poverty rate and animal rights. For example, people have access to the latest data or researches that are held about these topics through internet. The variety of different resources offers them the opportunity to compare and contrast different opinions and form their own personal point of view.

Furthermore, the scientific community is constantly underlining the importance of global issue, such global warming, green-house effect, the poor life quality of residents in underdeveloped countries, and animal rights through news, campaigns and public open conferences. There are specific days during the year devoted to poverty, human living conditions in underdeveloped countries, animal’ s rights and environmental problems, as a reminder to their busy lives.

Additionally, worldwide topics are part of the school curriculum, as there is an international drive student to be more concerned about environment, animals and other people's living conditions. Also, there are schools, that organise excursions to the closest green area, in order pupils to get more attached to the nature. Apart from that, volunteering and donations to organisations, such us Doctors without Borders, WWF, are also promoted through education, in order pupils to get involved and be proactive concerning human rights, animal rights and environment.

To conclude, I personally believe that people at young ages are far more informed and concerned about global issues than previous generations. A big contribution for that comes from the vast information that is available nowadays.

Need to compare and contrast to the last generations in the essay body Why Young people now are much more aware of and concerned about issues.