Your school has enough money to purchase either computers for students or books for the library. Which should your school choose to buy —computers or books? Use specific reasons and examples to support your recommendation.

There is always a debate on which one benefit the education better: computers or books? Due to the reasons will be illustrate in next paragraphs, I would prefer the first choice if I were headmaster of a school.

Foremost, computers cost less than paper materials in three aspects. First, it is more capable for electronic device than paper in storing information. For instance, a u-drive sized few gigabytes can contain thousands of hundreds-paged books. Even though the price of single book is far less than that of electronic device, it is still cost-efficient when it comes to a great number of books. Next, books breaks more probably in result of paper heart, which means a cost of updating. And last unavoidable expenditure is space, of which physical books demand more than virtual ones.

Besides, e-books are easy to transfer between students especially when an Intranet is established. Exchanging them on line just cost a few steps of mouse operation. However, borrowing from physical library is not as convenient as from network. Not to mention the conflict when a single book is requested by two person. One of them cannot get the book obviously.

Still, paper books have their advantages on comparing with its rival. Like, they are more affectionate and can be read anywhere rather than in front of the screen. But, from my perspective, computers have more advantages than disadvantages, so, they are my first choice.

which one benefit the education better
which one benefits the education better

if I were headmaster of a school.
if I were the headmaster of a school.

Due to the reasons will be illustrate in next paragraphs,
Description: check books how to use 'due to'.

books breaks more
books break more

Minimum 250 words wanted