Adults always say that life was better in their childhood and school days than it is now Why do they say so To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement

Adults always say that life was better in their childhood and school days than it is now. Why do they say so ?
To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement.

It goes without saying that it is a human fact, all adults always say that they feel a lot of change in today's children life.Ways children is becoming more book and technology worms. Because they think today's children are not enjoying Life. An argument has been put forward that youngsters say that life was better in their childhood than it it now . According to me . This statement holds a valid ground .

There are a plethora of reasons why I think adults say right their life was better in their childhood and school days that it is now. First and foremost point which comes to my mind that in the past children enjoy all area of life , they had less load of study their study subject was limited . But in modern era, younger have big burden of study . They have ample subject for studying. They spend a lot of time on study . They donot enjoy life properly. Secondly, adults also tell us about health. They ate good and nutrition food and they did yoga and excise in their childhood . But that time children eat Jung food . It has no any nutrition value . Thirdly, youngsters always tell about the past what they did in their childhood . They spent a lot of time with family and friends . They learnt manner and social work. But now children spend a lot of time with electronic gadget . It has also do negative impact on children.

On the other hand , some people think adults do not want to change in their life and they want live in only simple way . Folks also say youngsters are not accepting global society . Because, in modern era, children are learning a lot of things from technology and education . But adults maybe not use it.

In conclusion , after ponder over a great deal of thoughts and delibration with my self . I come to this conclusion that changing is the good part of the life . We should accept Change in life and we can learn a lot of thing and we can walk with the time .

Sentence: It goes without saying that it is a human fact, all adults always say that they feel a lot of change in today's children life.
Suggestion: Refer to children and life

Ways children is becoming more book and technology worms.
Ways for children are becoming more bookish.

Sentence: An argument has been put forward that youngsters say that life was better in their childhood than it it now .
Description: The fragment it it contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

was better in their childhood and school days that it is now.
was better in their childhood and school days than it is now.

after ponder over a great deal of thoughts
after pondering over a great deal of thoughts

Sentence: They donot enjoy life properly.
Error: donot Suggestion: do not

Sentence: In conclusion , after ponder over a great deal of thoughts and delibration with my self .
Error: delibration Suggestion: deliberation

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'they'.