The advantages of spread of english as a global language outweigh its disadvantages Do you agree or disagree

The advantages of spread of english as a global language outweigh its disadvantages .

Do you agree or disagree ???

It goes without saying that English has become international language in this technology era and it is spreading day by bay to communicate with each other . However , in this incredible world English language is destroying some other language . To hit the mind that a language has not a vehicle of thoughts. It is a blood of a culture. An argument has been put forward that the advantages of the spread of english as a global language outweigh its disadvantages. According to me. It is a debatable issue.

There are a plethora of reasons why some people think english has become a global language and it has a lot of advantages. First and foremost point is that English language has become an international language nowadays and a lot of countries's people also are learning language to communication and for traveling due to this they can easily communicate with other people. Secondly, in modern world technology is playing indispensable role in life and all gadgets and other electronic goods are using english language to operate that things. However , mobiles have become an amazing gadget and it reaches in every human's pocket to communicate. Mobiles companies also use english language in mobile phone and people also are learning easy to use it with english language. Thirdly , in global world english language has become important part to make in every field and nowadays people who know English , they are easily getting career opportunity in home country and overseas due to English language

On the other hand , some people say that english has become global language and it has a lot of adverse effect on other culture and countries. Becuase a lot of language are destroying due to spread of English language . To understand the universe that a disappear language means disappear a culture. Furthermore , english language is a difficult language and to learn it, not possible for everyone .

In conclusion , I firmly believe that english language has a lot of benefit in all walk of life . But we can not ignore it disadvantages , because english language are controlling society these day due to this a lot people are following western culture and it can be dangerous for our culture . We should save our culture and we can learn english language as a second language

has become international language
has become an international language

To hit the mind that a language has not a vehicle of thoughts.

has become global language
has become a global language

english is a international language
english is an international language

other people who belongs to other country.
other people who belong to other countries.

technology is playing indispensable role
technology is playing an indispensable role

a lot of adverse effect
a lot of adverse effects

due to spread of english language
due to the spread of english language

can not ignore it disadvantages
can not ignore its disadvantages

because english language are controlling society these day
because english language is controlling the society these days

English not 'english'