The age at which children are allowed to work for money varies from country to country While some people believe it is wrong other regard it as a valuable opportunity to gain experience of the work environment Discuss the arguments for and against childre

The age at which children are allowed to work for money varies from country to country. While some people believe it is wrong, other regard it as a valuable opportunity to gain experience of the work environment.
Discuss the arguments for and against children participating in paid work.

One of the highly controversial issues today relates to whether children should participate in paid work or not. Some people argue that child labor is rather inhuman, while others think that children can benefit in some ways. In this essay, the arguments surrounding the problem of child labor will be analyzed specifically.

It is widely believed that children who work at the early age can experience numerous disadvantages. First of all, children doing paid jobs are too young to adjust strict working conditions which can seriously affect their physical and mental sides. For instance, some children have to work in mining factories or involve in chemicals which could influence their health. Secondly, the involvement in working can interfere with children’s ability to attend regular school. As a result of that, more and more children tend to drop out of school. Moreover, children are the future of a country so that they should have rights to study, play and relax to develop fully their knowledge and skill during their childhood.

On the other hand, it is obviously seen that children who work for money can secure worthy working experiences. Nowadays, although there are varieties of job chances, not all of people are easy chosen. Therefore, children who start working and accumulating a wide range of skills in their early ages will have more competitive advantages than those without real experience. In addition, working helps children not only support their parents but also express their responsibility for their family.

For the reasons mentioned above, child labor could probably exert strong influence on the development of adolescence. However, it is my view that children are more likely to be mature thanks to paid work.

"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.