Capital punishment or death penalty is a debatable practice In many countries it is valid while others consider it inhuman and are against it What are your views

Capital punishment, or death penalty, is a debatable practice. In many countries it is valid, while others consider it inhuman and are against it. What are your views?

Nowadays, there are many types punishment in whole world. All countries are following their own rules to realize criminal. But, it is approve in some countries and some countries ignore it due to it is against human.

Firstly, capital punishment is not compulsory in every crime, but in some cases, it is compulsory to realize criminal for their crime which they done. We are living in society and every day we listen news about some crime in our society. For example, some one rape case, murder case, kidnaping case etc. It is very serious for every people. So, that as per my views every countries should be given death penalty who do this types of crime. For example, last year Indian Government gave capital punishment to Ajamal Kasab who terrorist and arrested in Mumbai 26/11 terrorist incident. He was killed many people.

In the other hand, some countries such as Iran, China, and some part of America are giving death penalty still. But it is not good and also against human. If someone stolen and police catch them, then government could not give death penalty them, but government should make plan different types punishment for them and give one chance to change theirs life and become good man. Sometime police catch criminal without any evidence and if government gives capital punishment. Then it is considered in inhuman and bad factor of government.

In conclusion, capital punishment is required for some crime but not even all criminal considered as a serious and countries should be planned different types of penalty for various types crime subject to some guilty crime.

it is approve in some countries
it is approved in some countries

which they done
which they are done

every countries should be given death penalty who do this types of crime.
every countries should give death penalty to those who do this type of crime.

He was killed many people.
He killed many people.
many people were killed by him.

In the other hand,
On the other hand,

If someone stolen
If someone stole

but government should make plan different types punishment
but government should make plan for different types punishment

capital punishment is required for some crime
capital punishment is required for some crimes

Sentence: For example, some one rape case, murder case, kidnaping case etc. It is very serious for every people.
Error: kidnaping Suggestion: No alternate word