Caring for children is probably the most important thing of the society It is suggested that all mothers and fathers should be required to take the childcare training courses To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement

Caring for children is probably the most important thing of the society. It is suggested that all mothers and fathers should be required to take the childcare training courses.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement?

Taking care for children has been very important to the society. It is claimed that all mothers and fathers should be required to take the childcare training courses. In my perspective, I tend to disagree with this statement.

There are certainly some reasons why all parents should be required to take the childcare training course. One of the reasons is that this kind of courses can give parents comprehensive understanding about children. Active participation such childcare training courses allows parents to understand the needs of children at different stages. With the knowledge of taking care of children that is learned from childcare training courses, parents are less likely to make mistakes.

However, there are opposing voices as well. To begin with, children training courses are waste of time. As living in rapid advancement of technology in this society, parents are able to use computer to access to the internet and obtain any information about how to take care of children. By simply typing keywords on Google or Youtube, everyone can easily get free tutorials and variety of methods. Consequently, participating in childcare training courses generally wastes time and energy.

Apart from this, the cost of childcare training courses is high. Not everyone is able to afford the services. Yet, hiring a baby sitter is cheaper and has more benefits for new parents. As baby sitters have wide range of knowledge and experiences of caring children, parents therefore can learn some major caring skills through the baby sitters at home instead of paying costly fees and going to childcare training courses for 3 weeks.

In conclusion, although caring for children is the most vital matter in the society, it is not necessary for mothers and fathers to take childcare training courses because everyone has their job tasks to do and hire a baby sitter can solve the issue.

Sentence: Not everyone are able to afford the services.
Description: A pronoun, nominal is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', present tense, 2nd person singular or all
Suggestion: Refer to everyone and are