The charts below show the performance of a bus company in terms of punctuality both actual and target what actually happened compared to what the company was trying to achieve and the number of complaints and passengers

The charts below show the performance of a bus company in terms of punctuality, both actual and target (what actually happened compared to what the company was trying to achieve), and the number of complaints and passengers.

The bar charts display the data about the punctuality of a bus corporation in actual and expectation and the complaints received from customers.

Overall, the bus company in 1999 provided the best service to the public and had the lowest figure for satisfaction in 2003. Also, passengers tend to be more demanding although the company meet their target during the whole period

Look at the first chart in more detail, the largest gap could be seen in 2000, which only 82% of service arriving on time, almost 4% lower than the target that year. By contrast, similar levels of punctuality could be seen in 1999, 2001, and 2003, almost slightly 0.25%-1% under the expectation for that year.

The enterprise received the least complaints in 1999, at around 65,000. Although a considerable drop could be seen in 2001, the figures for dissatisfaction increased gradually from 81,000 to 120,000 in 2003. These figures were nearly two times as high as the figure in 1999.