the continued rise in the world's population is the greatest problem faced by humanity at the present time. what are the causes of this continued rise ? do you agree that it is the greatest problem faced by humanity?

It is stated that, population explosion is the biggest problem faced by humanity in current time. However, in my opinion terrorism is the greatest threat to humanity, even though rising population affect adversely on human beings. This essay deals with some contributing factors to the rise in human population and how terrorism being the biggest threat to humanity.

the argument put forward in favor of population explosion as the greatest threat to humanity is based on the fact that, many people in under developed countries live without not only education but also mere food and water. Somalia is one of the good illustration of this truth. there are many factors leading to population explosion.

firstly, unemployment and lack of education play a major role in increasing population. for example, the rise in population explosion in developed countries is under control through proper education and better employment facilities. In addition, ignorance about family planning methods also serves as a reason for increasing population.

However, in my opinion terrorism is the biggest problem affected by not only few countries but also almost all the countries and it affects all the aspect of life. Many nations are not able to fund for proper development, as they spend majority of budget in order to fight against terrorism. For instance, in Syria tremendous number of people left out without home and any living facilities and many become orphans.

To conclude, although rising population is one of the big burden on humanity, I tend to believe that terrorism is the greatest threat to humanity in recent years because of its ability to destroy anything and anyone in few seconds.

the argument put forward in favor of population explosion as the greatest threat to humanity is based on the fact that
the argument putting forward in favor of population explosion as the greatest threat to humanity is based on the fact that
the argument which put forward in favor of population explosion as the greatest threat to humanity is based on the fact that

many people in under developed countries live without not only education but also mere food and water. //wrong: without not only
many people in under developed countries live without education and mere food and water.

---------------------