Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others Students are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately Do you agree or disagree Give reasons for your answers

Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others.Students are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately. Do you agree or disagree ?Give reasons for your answers.

For an adequate study , it is essential to maintain peaceful and calm environment for an educational institutions.But some undisciplined pupils give peer pressure to others . I assent with this statement that these irresponsible students should taught ideally ,so they could not be able to disturb others ,and my essay will delve into reasons of my viewpoint.

First, students who are hard-worker and intelligent get disturbed by the unhealthy activities of silly students . Subsequently,they break their concentration from study to another useless things .Secondly , by grouping students in separate classes, teacher can emphasis more on those students who are careless .Moreover,they can teach them ethics,manners to behave and cooperate .Finally,it is important to understand the psychology of those types of students who always cause problems to vanish the environment of study.And to cope up with this issue the only solution is to grouping the students.

Grouping has many benefits ;although, raise jealous factor among students.In addition , this solution consequence oppositely when teachers fail to understand psychology of pupils .Even despite of being ashamed these impossible students name their group and feel more powerful and dominating in a group .Most importantly, they can misunderstand the solution as a discrimination consequently instead of behave appropriately they can react oppositely . However , by letting them sit together in one class can raise the competition and encourage them to learn from best students sitting besides them .

To encapsulate, it is clear from the above discussion that grouping has many benefits but all the facets of this solutions are not rosy .Hence, it is quite necessary to look after each every student in class.Moreover it is teachers duty to see every student with single eye.

for an educational institutions
for an educational institution

from study to another useless things
from study to other useless things

teacher can emphasis more
teachers can emphasize more

although, raise jealous factor among students
although it raises jealous factors among students

this solution consequence oppositely
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

by letting them sit together in one class can raise the competition
by letting them sit together in one class it can raise the competition

of this solutions are not rosy
of these solutions are not rosy

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.