Do you agree that money is the only motivation at work why people prefer work in same company for many years

Do you agree that money is the only motivation at work why people prefer work in same company for many years?

It is true that money motivates every employee getting a job. However, I completely disagree with the idea that working people do not think to experience another occupation is mainly caused due to salary expectation.

In my opinion, solid partnership contributes huge influence over employees to stay in team or their departments. In work place, for instance, kinds of job are possible to be done, or many problems can be solved with well coordination in teamwork. Because when co-worker plays the role well, the sense of belonging will turn, and the feeling of acceptance appears as one connected team. I believe when this situation has been felt to employee, it needs thousand reasons to go to another place. Moreover, I think that no people are keen on leaving the place where they belong.

Staying in one place develops the performance of loyalty, and this view tends to be the idea for employee to get promotion within organization. With the long-term period of working, the possibility to get good pension and health insurance are also increase. I believe this valuable advantages are clearly defined path to support working people not change their job. In addition, when we are looking into the economic nowadays, it seems not easy to get a new job because of the discharge of employee recently.

In conclusion, I strongly believe that money is not the essential reason, but solid partnership and the preparation of pension are likely to have a powerful enthusiasm for not moving to other companies.

I completely disagree with the idea that working people do not think to experience another occupation is mainly caused due to salary expectation.
Description: what is the subject for 'is'? can you re-write this sentence?

with well coordination in teamwork.
with the good coordination in teamwork.

when co-worker plays the role well,
when co-workers play the role well,

for employee to get promotion within organization.
for employees to get promotions within organizations.

the possibility to get good pension and health insurance are also increase.
the possibility ... is also increasing.

I believe this valuable advantages are clearly defined path
I believe these valuable advantages are clearly defined a path

No. of Grammatical Errors: 6 2 //You have issues on sentence structures.

------------------------