DO you agree or disagree with the following statement parents are the best teachers Use specific reasons and examples to support your answers

DO you agree or disagree with the following statement ?parents are the best teachers .Use specific reasons and examples to support your answers.

Parenst are known to be a pillar for the family and family stands incomplete without these pillars . Its generally accepted that Children follow their parents as a role model hence it increase the responsibilities of parents.

Parents play a vital role in the development of children which make them their best teacher forever . In today's fast moving life children are expected to think out of the box in each and every area therefor their overall development becomes very important. Children are known to learn from their home first and parents take initiative to develope value system in them which enhances their character and make them a responsible citizens. Likewise ,children start their basic education in the guidence of their parents at home where parents act as a mentor for them and create a solid base which gives vault to their personality. However,nowadays,people believe in nuclear family and most of the time both the parents are working . In such cases , parents don't contribute much in the development of their child and schools play a distinguished role.

Further, parets create a bridge between society and children which is important because they will be able to respect and adhere to the social values and will not become outlandish . Parents create a suitable and healthy atmosphere for their children at home which allow them to learn the family and the social etiquets. Besides,parents help their children to understand the difference between the different sets of peaople so that they can easily identify between right and wrong . But this is not the case always as most of the time we learn only from our personal experiences . For instance ;a school going boy will better understnd limitation of his action and behaviour when he will personally experience the consequence from his co -mates and teachers .

To conclude,in my view,there are many aspects which allow us to learn and act in different ways but role and contribution of our parents in our lives are unlimited and that can't be replaced with the any other source.

Sentence: Its generally accepted that Children follow their parents as a role model hence it increase the responsibilities of parents.
Description: The fragment it increase the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace increase with verb, past tense

Sentence: Children are known to learn from their home first and parents take initiative to develope value system in them which enhances their character and make them a responsible citizens.
Error: develope Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Likewise ,children start their basic education in the guidence of their parents at home where parents act as a mentor for them and create a solid base which gives vault to their personality.
Error: guidence Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Further, parets create a bridge between society and children which is important because they will be able to respect and adhere to the social values and will not become outlandish .
Error: parets Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Parents create a suitable and healthy atmosphere for their children at home which allow them to learn the family and the social etiquets.
Error: etiquets Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Besides,parents help their children to understand the difference between the different sets of peaople so that they can easily identify between right and wrong .
Error: peaople Suggestion: people

Sentence: For instance ;a school going boy will better understnd limitation of his action and behaviour when he will personally experience the consequence from his co -mates and teachers .
Error: co Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: understnd Suggestion: understand

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.