Fast food is now universally available in most countries and is becoming increasingly popular Some feel that this is a positive trend while other do not What about your opinions on this

Fast food is now universally available in most countries and is becoming increasingly popular. Some feel that this is a positive trend, while other do not. What about your opinions on this?

In this day and age, it is apparent that fast food becomes more and more prevalent across the world, which is booming in line with the increasing tempo of people's lives. Undeniably, the fast food can meet people's demand to some extent, however, the drawbacks it bring are on increasing during the past years.

It is manifest that fast food is unhealthy to people's health and taking fast food constantly will lead to some serious disease in a long term. Firstly, it is an indisputable fact that most fast food, such as fried chicken, hamburgers and hotdogs, are in high fat and salt which are the root causes of high-blood pressure and heart disease. There are considerably large group people who suffer these diseases have eating habits of fast food in western countries. Moreover, since most of fast food is frozen food-which almost has been done before and just needs a simply further cooking in a minute, it is proved that fast food is not nutritious enough and cannot meet people's daily diet demands in their daily lives. In some Asian countries, instant noodles can be completely done by some simple cooking procedures, nevertheless, it cannot provide people basic nutrition required. In addition, taking fast food for children and youngsters has definitely negative influence to their health.

It is indisputable that fast food can bring people great convenience since it is a less time-consuming and more economical way of having dinner on daily basis. It seems to be the first choice for a vast amount people who are busy with their daily works. Yet, considering the significant weaknesses fast food caused in terms with people's health, it is apparent that the demerits of fast food outweigh the merits in general.

To sum up, it is obvious that fast food brings people great convenience in our daily lives, however the outcomes it generate will be more disturbing in a long period. It is the government's responsibility to take some measures to diminish the negative advanced trend of fast food and advocate healthy eating habits to the people.

the drawbacks it bring
the drawbacks it brings

There are considerably large group people who suffer these diseases have eating habits of fast food in western countries
Considerably large group people who suffer these diseases have eating habits of fast food in western countries

the outcomes it generate
the outcomes it generates

Sentence: Moreover, since most of fast food is frozen food-which almost has been done before and just needs a simply further cooking in a minute, it is proved that fast food is not nutritious enough and cannot meet people's daily diet demands in their daily lives.
Description: The fragment a simply further is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace simply with adjective