Government role is to control society as a whole not to look after the individual Therefore everyone should pay for his or her own needs Do you think governments are responsible for the welfare of the individual

Government role is to control society as a whole, not to look after the individual. Therefore, everyone should pay for his or her own needs. Do you think governments are responsible for the welfare of the individual?

The role of government is not to look after the individual but to manage society as a whole. Hence, everybody has to provide for his or her own goods. Based on the case, I strongly believe that government has responsibility for the prosperity of community, not individual’s welfare. There are several reasons why I hold this view.

Firstly, every human has the same right to life and to get shelter from its government. Therefore, government should use its authority to be fair to each citizen. For instance, everyone should be given an equal chance to access education as everybody possesses equal human’s right. Government should construct school in each area with the same facilities as well as infrastructure. It is my opinion that education is a tool to enhance the quality of someone, and it can ensure one’s future to be better. Likewise, with more knowledge, one will be able to acquire better job with higher salary.

In addition, giving people the same opportunities in life means that there is no discrimination among them. If government just concentrates for the prosperity of the individual, it can invite the jealousy between citizens. Eventually, the number of criminal will increase significantly. For example, a country that gives all its ethnic groups to get equal access education will be more civilized and peaceful as all its citizens are educated well.

In conclusion, everyone has equal right. Therefore, government is responsible for all the civilians welfare for the reasons mentioned above.

Minimum 250 words wanted