Humans tend to copy one another especially in fashion choice of clothes and consumer goods Do you agree or disagree

Humans tend to copy one another especially in fashion, choice of clothes and consumer goods.Do you agree or disagree.

It is widely believed in today's materialistic world that latest innovative fashion trends hold great significance. Presently,it has been extremely debatable that whether people adore to follow each other in fashion world, while selecting clothes and various other types of products or not. Here, i would like to accord the given statement.

There are multifarious points to support my point of view. First and foremost, advertisements contribute remarkably to influence the people to buy latest and trendy products and therefore stimulates the people to uplift their living standards. Moreover, a huge class of people are more likely to follow the style and fashion of celebrities and their role modals which encourage them to run with the modernity.

Further emphasizing on my point of view, the desires of people to look attractive in the glamorous world are responsible to make them the owner of prestigious reputation. What is more, the role of availability of shopping malls is magnificent to encourage the people to use similar kinds of cosmetic products , supreme quality clothes and so on. Along with this,internet stimulates the people to do online shopping of branded products and therefore the similarity exists between the lifestyles of people resulting in a single world culture.

In addition,globalization is resulting in similar culture around the world where supreme markets holds the similar products which are used by a wide range of people. Apart from this, traditions to wear similar kinds of dresses on different occasions is common among the people of a single culture. As a result, their lifestyles become similar to each other.

To recapitulate,similarities in the style of people are on the rise. Here, we cannot support or go against either of both sides entirely but still i think that the trend to follow the styles of others has become a fact.

where supreme markets holds the similar products
where supreme markets hold the similar products