An increasing number of larger shopping areas malls and department stores are leading to the decline of smaller corner shops What are the advantages and disadvantages of shopping in larger shopping centers rather than smaller more traditional shops Give r

An increasing number of larger shopping areas, malls and department stores are leading to the decline of smaller corner shops. What are the advantages and disadvantages of shopping in larger shopping centers rather than smaller, more traditional shops?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Now days, the trend of the most people is to buy livelihood items from one rooftop and it is the main reason to proliferate the number of mega malls buildings. On the other hand, market values of the general shops are diminishing day by day.

In a modern world, punters are gathering in vast shopping areas because they have versatile choices. A paltry shop in vicinity has not a big collection of items in showcase, though customers can make a better buy. Most of the items prices are fixed no bargaining possible and so less change to make price fraudulence. Normally some people are infatuated with famous brands, and worldwide renowned brand shops are available in mega malls, by which people can purchase their target fashion, formal or informal products easily. For instance, brand shops outlets of NIKE, ADDIDAS and MARK SPENCER normally are situated in large shopping malls, any one would not expect it in Local Street. Customers will get more facilities in their payments; mega shops arrange different types of payment systems like debit card, credit card and mobile or internet payment. Thus, customers feel more secure using through modern payment technology. Safety, security, fire protection and car parking facilities are available in malls; it is not possible to establish those infrastructures in a small common shop. In addition, modern trend is incorporating entertainment facilities inside the shopping malls, that will bring big facilities for parents who go out for shopping with their offspring and children spend their times playing with different rides or enjoying movies.

Some adverse effects of malls are occupied huge land; create more crowd, traffic jam and pollutions. Most of the mega malls owners do not care about environmental negative effects, they consume MW range electricity and use fuel generator instead of eco-friendly solar panel. Government keeps highest rate of vat on mega malls items, on the other hand customers need pay a small amount of vat or no vat whether they buy from traditional shops. Commonly, a limited number of superstores are available in a city area; sometimes city dwellers face a distance bar to emergency access such as medicare items , children foods and urgent household products.

To conclude, it is my opinion that a mega mall or general shop which will be the best for a customer, it depends on situations, times, locations and financial conditions of a punter. If a consumer needs some items to buy at midnight or necessary to budget buy then local shops are always preferable and more advantageous. For occasions like festival shopping, mega superstores are the best places.

brand shops outlets of NIKE, ADDIDAS and MARK SPENCER normally situated in large shopping malls,
brand shops outlets of NIKE, ADDIDAS and MARK SPENCER normally are situated in large shopping malls,

it is my opinion that mega mall or general shop which will be the best for a customer, it depends on situations, times
it is my opinion that a mega mall or general shop which will be the best for a customer depends on situations, times

Sentence: On the other hand, market values of the general corners shops are diminishing day by day.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to corners and shops

Don't forget punctuation marks. Some sentences are too long, for example:

Normally some people are infatuated with famous brands and worldwide renowned brand shops are available in mega malls and they can purchase their target fashion, formal or informal products easily.

should be:
Normally some people are infatuated with famous brands, and worldwide renowned brand shops are available in mega malls, by which people can purchase their target fashion, formal or informal products easily