An increasing number of people are buying what they need online. What are the advantages and disadvantages for both the companies and individuals to shopping online.

An increasing number of people are buying what they need online.

What are the advantages and disadvantages for both the companies and individuals to shopping online.

With the developments in the technology more and more buyers are interested in shopping on the internet these days. This essay will discuss both the benefits and drawbacks of online shopping at personal and industrial scale.

To begin with, online shopping is beneficial for buyers as well as sellers. It has facilitated buyers with large varieties in almost every product that otherwise were not available at local shops. Moreover, people can sit back at home, select their best possible option and the order is delivered to them at their doorsteps. Thereby, excluding the efforts to visit shopping malls and searching for the desired product in a number of different shops. Furthermore, online shopping has been fruitful even for the companies. It is easy for the companies to advertise on the internet rather than using more conventional methods for example board advertisements, as a result of more advertisements selling ratios of most of the companies have escalated. Therefore in recent times even smaller businesses are developing their websites to improve the sale.

On the contrary, online shopping carries certain disadvantages. Firstly, fake online sellers post images of original products, however, the products delivered is usually copy of the original items and such franchises often have no return policies. Secondly, a situation common while shopping online is deliverance of either different size, color, shape or shades of the order, Subsequently, this irritates buyers because of the return and delay of the whole procedure.

In addition to that companies that facilitate their customer through online shopping, usually have to hire experts to update their particular website. Therefore, such business setups have to pay them higher compared to the normal workers. Another disadvantages that companies have to face is defaming, while its easier to promote the business on internet there are also chances to get highlighted in case of persistent mistakes. It is quite common to notice that after a number errors users usually quit buying from such companies,as they have variety of options. Thus, it requires consistent efforts to maintain the standard of shopping websites.

better to have a conclusion paragraph.