Internet has become a major source of information for students for students Do you think in the near future internet will replace the need of books Discuss your opinion giving reasons and examples

Internet has become a major source of information for students for students. Do you think in the near future internet will replace the need of books? Discuss your opinion giving reasons and examples.

We begin our days on internet and with it, we go to bed. A considerable chunk of our life, we spend on dominant social networking websites. Someone once said “We live in the world of smart phones and stupid people.” The viewpoints about the saying may differ but we all can at least agree upon the fact that nowadays students are heralded to adapt the internet widely for their study rather than clutching to traditional books. However, I partly think that the internet will displace long existed hard copy books in near future.

To begin with, there are multifarious reasons why internet has gained in popularity among students. Firstly, intensive information at anytime at anywhere on particular topic has become possible only with internet. Secondly, there is no need to carry a heavy load of books for the student to access in-depth description on particular topic taught inside the classroom. Thirdly, students can readily understand profound knowledge of putting theoretical axioms into practical implementation just in a click. For e.g. a student can visit “HowStuffsWorks” and “YouTube” website to gain knowledge about how steam engine works. Consequently, egged on by the advancement on the internet technology, students are goaded to leave their books in the home and use the internet in the classroom. Moreover, teachers and library in schools are also facilitated by the internet rather than using obsolete books. Therefore, books are being badly beaten by the internet and forced to lose its physical presence.

On the contrary, students with vision impairment cannot jump into the internet and thus books with Braille letters are still needed to teach them. Indeed, other manifold concomitant issues exist with such replacement, For e.g, some students get obfuscate with complicated information available on the internet and would rather want cogent text-book for clarity. Furthermore, there are many other students around the globe who find very difficult to read on LCD screen and in turn developing pejorative mental illness.

To recapitulate, students would obviously be greatly equipped with broad information prevailing on the internet but in the mean time we cannot ignore other students with technophobia. Thus, the internet must be used with prudence and frugality to uplift the knowledge of every single students accompanied by long existed hard paper based books.

A considerable chunk of our life, we spend on dominant social networking websites.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? 'A considerable chunk of our life' or 'we'? can you re-write this sentence?

in near future.
in the near future.