It is better for students at university to live far away from home than to live at home with their parents To what extent do you agree or disagree

There are split opinions regarding where to stay while pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree. Few people believe that it is wise to stay with parents whilst others suggest living in a hostel. In my perspective, during graduation stay at your own place is far more logical.

There are extensive advantages which students to get by staying at the same place where their parents reside. The first and foremost one is that they do not have to take care for own daily chores. This is because they get a majority of things that are served as ready to use by their mother—for example, cooking meals, cleaning, laundry, and so on. As a result, they save plenty of time where they concentrate on studies or on project work.

In addition to this, they are utilizing all amenities and facilities to relax and entertain themself after a hardcore session of study. Usually, television sets and multimedia facilities are available at every common household, which is commonly used to relax. Research from many reputed publishers suggests that the brain works more effectively after taking a break for relaxation a nap. This practice is definitely profitable for them.

On the other hand, there are several gains to study from a different place which is far away from natives. Firstly, students learn one of the essential things of life, money management. They have to spend a whole month on a limited budget and full fill all requirements such as food, laundry, bills, etc. Moreover, communication skills are also improving. A recent study published by the Harward University concludes that communication skills are way higher in pursuing grades who live away.

In conclusion, for future graduates were to live is a highly controversial topic. Both sides have their own merits such as they are not worried about daily domestic work and relax their self easily when they are at home. However, they learn how to use the pocket money effectively and increase the command of soft skills.