It is a natural process for animal species to become extinct e g Dinosaurs dodos There is no reason why people should try to prevent this from happening To what extent do you agree or disagree

It is a natural process for animal species to become extinct (e.g. Dinosaurs, dodos, …). There is no reason why people should try to prevent this from happening.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is believed that creatures of Mother Earth gradually disappear is absolutely a natural phenomenon, and there are no compelling reasons for humans to protect them from extinction. In my opinion, I completely disagree with this view.
That the extermination of wild animals, such as the dinosaur or dodo, is a natural process might be reasonable. One cause is inevitable natural occurrences. For example, millions of years ago, climatic shifts and meteorite impacts are responsible for the eradication of dinosaurs – the huge reptiles ruling the world. At that time, humans had not yet to exist, and no technology could save the unfortunate creatures from being massively devastated. Another cause is habitat domination. It means that the aggression of one species could result in the elimination of another species. For instance, Sumatra stag beetles, which are native to the island of Sumatra in Indonesia, are the beetles which compete harshly with Caucasus rhino beetles. The former fight the latter for food sources, shelters and reproduction places. The Caucasus beetles, for over hundreds of years, seem to diminish sharply, signaling an upward trend of extinction.
However, I totally disagree that people should not make great efforts to save animals from being extinct. One primary reason is that the humankind’s activity is in charge of putting an end to Earth’s inhabitants. Numerous species are killed after rampant poaching for valuable parts, such as fur, feathers and horns. Also, habitats of the wildlife are dramatically destroyed by road construction and urban expansion. Besides, fish and other marine creatures are poisoned due to chemical waste release and toxic discharge. Furthermore, microorganisms in the soil cannot live because of non-biodegradable garbage from households. Another reason is that the ecosystem balance would be firmly re-established. For instance, if people do not overfish salmons in streams, there would be an abundant supply for grizzly bears. When the bears eat the salmons, they discard a huge number of skin and bones on the ground, creating a desirable condition for vegetation patches and thousands of insects to thrive on. If one species can develop without any threats from the humanity, then the ecosystem chain would be well-balanced as a consequence.
In summary, I strongly disagree that people should let animals be extinct as a way the natural world operates.

grammatically wrong sentences:
creatures of Mother Earth gradually disappear is absolutely a natural phenomenon...

and there are no compelling reasons for humans to protect them from extinction.

==========================